06 June 2011

Paint Colors

Per a reader request, I've compiled a list of the paint colors we have used in our house.

Living Room, Kitchen, Entryway - Glidden "Cafe Latte"





Dining Room, Upstairs Hallway, Nursery -  Martha Stewart "Sharkey Grey"





Nursery Stripes - Martha Stewart "Lamb" and "Sharkey Grey"


Nursery Closet - Martha Stewart "Enamelware"


Master Bedroom - Glidden "Natural Wicker"



All other rooms (powder room, guest bath, laundry room were painted before moving in so we don't have the names of the colors. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sharkley grey. I'm looking for the perfect grey for the bathroom and love this, do you still like it, is it a true grey? Do you mind if I share with my readers, your molding is amazing.
    Thanks
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the Sharkey Grey. I have it in three rooms and wish I had used it for our kitchen and living room. My friend recently used it in her bathroom and it looks awesome. I highly recommend it. Especially against white trim/molding. I would be incredibly flattered if you shared with your readers. Thank you!!

      Delete