06 July 2011

Post-Baby Wardrobe

With literally days (hopefully) to go until our little girl arrives I treated myself to a little online shopping spree last week. I needed to spruce up my post-baby wardrobe and get myself excited and motivated to get back to where I was before being pregnant. 

Today my goodies arrived! I get so happy when my online shopping orders come in the mail. I love to open everything and put all the new clothes on hangers and rearrange my closet. It also encourages me to purge some old clothes that I don't wear in order to free up some space for my new ones.

Here are some of the pieces I scored. 






And of course some pretty jewels. I find myself wearing the same jewelry all the time so I figured a few new fun statement pieces will inspire me to mix it up a bit.



(This isn't the exact necklace, but I can't find it online. 
You can see the one I actually got in the pictures below.)

I also got one more necklace but can't find it on the website anymore.

As soon as I opened the F21 package I couldn't wait to purge some of my old jewelry and replace it with my pretty new gems. 






No comments:

Post a Comment