Weight: 12 pounds, 12.8 ounces (30th percentile)
Length: 25.5 inches (90th percentile)
- Rolls from back to belly
- Sleeps 8-10 uninterrupted hours a night. Generally goes to sleep between 8pm and 10pm and wakes around 6. Will eat and go back to bed until 9 or 10.
- Has discovered feet - plays with them and tries to take socks off
- Reaches for and grabs/holds objects
- Can hold bottle while feeding
- 'Pets' Lyla
- Laughs a lot. Jordan discovered her ticklish spot - underside of bicep
- Has discovered her voice and likes to shriek and squeal loudly.
- Talks during car rides.
- Loves being sung to.
- Will hold onto your collar or shirt when being nursed or held
- Is trying to sit up on her own
We were given the green light to begin experimenting with solids. First with rice milk, then moving onto fruits and veggies. I'm super excited because I plan to make my own baby food. We want to get Lucy to try a wide variety of food so she grows up with a good palate.
Happy 4 months to our baby girl!