01 March 2012

Photo Challenge - February: FAIL, March: Let's GO

I tried, I really did, but I was unsuccessful in completing the February Photo Challenge. I really wanted to complete this and made it past the halfway point, but lost it around the 19th. I couldn't figure out something I hated to do, so I pushed it off for the next day. And then the next, and then, well, you know....


If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you probably already have seen these.
Here are the pictures I did take in the order of the daily topics:













Now, that being said, I'm even more motivated to complete the March photo challenge!
Here are the topics for this month:


Anyone joining in this month?

4 comments:

  1. I suck! I think I did about 4 total.... maybe March is my month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you started?? I've lasted a week so far.

      Delete
  2. I am :)
    instagram: racheldelgrosso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I'll have to start following you!!! i'm just 'jdemaio'

      Delete