17 May 2012

iPad Case Crush

I'm on the hunt for an iPad case. Jordan and I jumped on the iPad bandwagon and treated ourselves. Although Jordan went for the Apple brand case, I want something with some color or a pattern to the design. While on the hunt for the perfect case, I found so many great options at a variety of price points. I'm having a hard time deciding which case to get! One thing I definitely want is a case that the iPad can be in while in use. A lot of the cases I've found are simply sleeves and offer no protection while you are actually using the iPad.

Do you have an iPad case that you love? I'd love to hear more options.




1. DVF Print iPad Case - $136 Nordstrom
2. Alexander McQueen Ocelot-Print iPad Case - $360 Net-A-Porter
3. Tory Burch 'Robinson' Tablet Sleeve - $155 Nordstrom
4. J. Crew Chambray DODOCase - $79.95 J.Crew
5. Kate Spade Diagonal Stripe iPad sleeve - $50 Kate Spade
6. Stella McCartney Falabella faux leather iPad 2 sleeve - $415 Net-A-Porter
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Dreamy Logo Neoprene Tablet Book - $98 ShopBop
8. Black & Brown Herringbone Tweed - $75 Etsy

1 comment: