20 June 2013

Family Photo Session



Last month we were incredibly fortunate to have photos taken by the talented Nadine Rovner of Love Me Do Photography. I've been toying with the idea of getting family photos taken for some time now, and also wanted some sweet shots of the hubby and me. I saw Nadine's work on a wedding a few months back and fell in love with her photography style.

We had our photos taken at Brandywine Creek State Park. I let Jordan choose the location as he would often run cross country around this park when he was in high school. He took me to check it out one day and I was hooked once I saw the gorgeous open fields, pretty creek and long stretching stone wall. 

We managed to squeeze in about an hour of shooting before Lucy started to get bored and antsy. The rest of the shoot was just my man and me. We received close to 400 photos from Nadine, but I wanted to share a few of my favorites. 

Check out Nadine's favorites from our shoot at Love Me DoThank you Nadine!







































2 comments: