16 March 2011

Green With Envy

In honor of St. Patrick's Day (and the fact that I still have to add another coat of paint to the closet in the nursery before it's finished and ready for photos), I've decided to share with you a few pictures of some gorgeous green home accents from my favorite places to shop.

ANTHROPOLOGIE









PIER 1






POTTERY BARN




IKEA






URBAN OUTFITTERS


Tomorrow I plan to finish painting the closet in the nursery and will hopefully have pictures taken before the weekend if the sun cooperates. Jordan is leaving tomorrow night for a long boys' weekend in Arizona so I've put together some projects to keep me busy while he's away.  Most are nursery with a few other ideas to spruce things up around the house. With a 70 degree forecast for Friday I'm itching to add some bright spring touches. Fresh flowers are at the top of the list.

What changes are you making around your house for the change of seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment