24 March 2011

Wall-O-Wedding

Notice anything different?



Yup - we added more photos to the wall in our living room.


Here's a shot of what it looked like before. 


The pictures are a variety of wedding photos. We wanted to find a good place to display some of our favorite wedding memories, including a picture of Jordan and I being announced as newlyweds into the reception,

 a picture of my wedding dress on its custom hanger,

and our wedding invitation.

We still plan to purchase one more 5x7 frame from IKEA to add to the right side with a picture of my side of the family. That should complete the wall.




In a few years, (let's get real, with me it's more like a few months) when we are tired of looking at ourselves on the wall we can simply swap out photos for new shots of our little one or other family memories. 

(You may have noticed in the last post that I took the wedding invitation off the shelf above our bed. I'm in the process of trying to find a replacement for that spot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment