10 May 2011

Decorating shelves

I've been playing around with decorating our new shelves in the living room. I don't want to fall into the same decorating rut I had with the bookshelf. So I turned to my trusty friend Google for some photo inspiration.

Frames filled with family photos are a must.

Fun pops of color for sure.

White, white white will definitely be incorporated.

I plan to add monogrammed, personalized pieces.

Some pretty glass pieces will help balance out without making the shelves look too crowded.

I love the mixed style of frames with tiny accent pieces.


It will probably take me some time and a few shopping trips until I'm completely satisfied with the shelves. Until then I'm just enjoying the new open, brighter space in our living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment