30 May 2011

Inspired: Apartment Therapy Home Tour

While eating my breakfast this morning and perusing my usual blogs, I came across this great home tour on Apartment Therapy. It has given me lots of motivation for some of the errands I have to do today. Take a peek.

(all images via Apartment Therapy)
Something about the simple decor on their side table makes me want to spruce mine up a bit. I think it has to do with the fact that their chaise and side table at the same height, just like ours. 


Great pillows. Nuff said.





I'm love, loving the mix and match of bright patterns in their daughter's room. I'm feeling I need to add some extra texture to the nursery with the colors I've been using. 



And this chalk board painted wall is such a great idea for any kid's room. Maybe once our girl gets a little older she'll get her own chalk board wall. 


I always love an all-white bathroom. The pink picture is the perfect, subtle pop of color.


I've been wanting to paint our front door a bright color for some time now, but have yet to bite the bullet. 

For the full home tour, see Sarah & Clay's Playful Yet Elegant Home at Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment