31 August 2011

Ruby Jane


About a week ago I came across this post from a fellow blogger about a little girl named Ruby Jane who had passed away from liver failure at just 7 months old. 

You can read about her family and her story at their blog here.

Please take some time to read through their story.
Now that we have Lucy in our lives, stories like these hit a little closer to home. 
I can't even imagine going through what her family did over the past few months. 

A website has been set up to help the family as they now face numerous medical bills. 
You can purchase some of the most adorable accessories at Bows for Ruby. I personally plan to purchase a few headbands and bows for our little one. When she's older I hope Lucy will be happy knowing that she helped the family of another little girl.

You can also check out The Ruby Jane Foundation.

I figure I could at least do my part to spread the word in the hopes that you will fall in love with this little girl like I did and help their family out.

No comments:

Post a Comment