18 October 2011

Fresh Start

I'm proud to say that I survived my first week back to work. I'm not going to lie, it was a little rough. I cried at least once each day. I honestly miss Lucy so much everyday, but I'm doing what I need to do to provide the best life for her. While I would love to stay at home with her everyday, I know for now this is the best solution.
(Luckily between my schedule, Jordan's schedule and our parents, we can avoid daycare.)

  I lucked out and going back to work also meant a raise (woo!) and a new work space.
Here is my empty little cubicle that I just moved into yesterday.


Needs a little TLC, right? New work space means a new decorating project!

Once I get acclimated to my new cubicle, I'll be sharing with you tips on how to spruce up your workspace along with pictures of my own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment