21 October 2011

Friday Fun: Blog Hopping

via 


Here are a few things I've been checking out this week:

Jordan and I are both kind of obsessed with this website. We flip through it in bed at night wishing our house looked like every single one on here. We enjoy the clothes, too. (via pursuit Aesthetic)

I bought Lucy some great American Apparel onesies (here and here) in Cinder, Dijon, Pomegranate, Black and Heather Grey. Such a good change from the boring white ones. (via Amazon)

I can't wait until she's bigger and I can dress her in bodysuits, neon tights, and a chambray shirt like mommy's (via American Apparel)

Love these tips for cozying up your house for fall (via Pure Style Home)

I cannot wait to see how Nicole gets her house ready for baby #2! (via MeOhMy!)

I need to try this no sew pillow cover - I love the fabric, too! (via 346 Living)

A great post about living to be healthy, not skinny (via Five Feet of Spice)


This article has gotten me even more excited about making Lucy's food (via Bethenny Frankel)
(More on this topic in another post)

I have set aside the perfect frame in hopes of replicating something similar to this (via Like the Rain)

This awesome table setting has gotten me really excited about for holiday entertaining (via mint love social club)

Ain't this the truth! I don't care how skinny you are pre-baby, it's not easy to bounce back to normal. (Unless you're Gisele Bundchen.) (via Little Miss Momma)
So what if it says 'Summertime.' I'm rocking this look for the fall. (via More Design Please)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment