26 October 2011

Must See Shop: DelVintage


If you're a fan of anything vintage you must check out this Etsy shop.
DelVintage is run by a coworker of mine.
She sells a huge variety of great vintage pieces: jewelry, hats, scarfs and other really cool miscellaneous vintage finds!



Check it out here.


Here are a few pieces that I'm kind of in love with.



(I love me some owls)


P.S. Just to let you all in on a little scoop, I'm actually in the midst of planning an Etsy shop myself. It's still in the wayyy beginning planning stages. I still have a lot of work to do and it will probably be some time before the shop is ready, but I'm very excited about it.


I plan to sell both handmade items as well as some vintage pieces that I've inherited from my grandparents. You may remember this post where I shared some of the vintage jewelry that my grandmother has given me over the years. These particular pieces are pretty sentimental to me and won't be appearing in the shop. However, this past weekend my grandfather surprised me with boxes filled of old pieces (jewelry, brooches, watches, etc) that belonged to my grandmother and great-grandmother. I'll give you a sneak peek at some of those goodies at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment