08 December 2011

Inspiration: Store Decor Ideas

While out doing some Christmas shopping last night,
I couldn't help but notice some cool holiday decor inspirations at Gap.


This wreath was made of jeans. I wish I could have gotten a better picture.
But definitely a cool idea for a cloth wreath with lights.


They had tons of multi colored gift boxes with neon string wrapped all around it. I just loved the bright colors. This would be a great inexpensive way to decorate a mantle or put some fake boxes under the Christmas tree.


Super easy decor. Mason jars with a strong of lights.
Works best with the large bulbs like the ones above.


There have been tons of Pinterest DIY art projects similar to this, just not in so large a scale.

I love getting ideas and inspirations from store decor. I mentioned before how I always love the decor at Anthropologie and would decorate my house entirely of their display pieces.

Where do you get your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment