No matter how much I intend to get done on a Sunday night,
as soon as this one falls asleep on me, it's all over.
Here are a few things that caught my eye this weekend:
- My good friend Andrea from college started a blog about healthy living. Great guide to what foods to snack on and what to avoid along with other tips to living well.
- Speaking of, another classmate from college has become a YouTube sensation with her fitness videos and guide to healthy living. She now has a great website. I find her videos especially helpful as I don't have time to get to the gym with Lucy and try to squeeze workouts in during her naps. (via Sarafit)
- Joanna's holiday gift guide. She does this every year and gives amazing suggestions for your best friend, brother, sister, dad, and mom. Now I need her to give ideas for your husband! Maybe this week. (via Cup of Jo)
- Such a fun, interesting website featuring old loves. Some I'd forgotten about, and others I never knew dated! (via Old Love)
- Every blogger should read Kate's ten tips for better home photography. I know I'm always trying to improve my blog pictures. (via Centsational Girl)
- I love, love the look of these gingerbread snowflake cookies. Must try! (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
- I'm dying to try this tutorial I recently pinned showing how to convert photos to canvas art. Now to decide on the perfect photo. (via a beautiful mess)
- Speaking of Pinterest, check mine out. Here are more DIY projects I've been dying to try. May need to implement my own version of a Pinterest Challenge. Who wants in??