14 December 2011

Take Care of Yourself


(I can't remember where I found this picture.
Have had it saved to my computer for some time.)

Last minute Christmas shopping as well as being pretty busy at work has been taking a toll on my DIY projects and blogging.

I'll be back soon with plans for our guest room (I'm finally going to start working on it), a mini upgrade in our foyer, and the dining room art that will (hopefully) be finished this weekend.

In the meantime, speaking of busy, check out this great list I came across:

I'm a full believer that everyone needs to be a little 'selfish' from time to time and take care of themselves or you will certainly crash and burn.

I need to take a number of these and apply them to my daily routine.
Bookmarked for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment