19 December 2011

Monday, Monday

Well I had a different post planned for today, but Safari and Picnik were both acting up last night and around midnight I gave up on trying to get it to work. So today's post has been halted and tomorrow I will resume. Here's a peek at what I was going to blog about:


I started on the dining room wall art this weekend, but as you can see I didn't get too far.


Even with only one line down I'm super pleased with how it looks. At my rate of one line per night it may take me a while to complete! I actually hope to get a good chunk of it done tonight after bug goes to bed. I'll keep you all updated on th progress. I'm anxious to complete and hang it in the dining room!

Is everyone ready for Christmas?
I'm not! Almost, but not quite.

And for fun, here is bug passed out on her grandfather after all the family craziness this weekend:


PS. Anyone watch the Dexter finale?? Holy cliffhanger!

2 comments:

  1. I love the lyrics ou you chose! Great song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work guessing the song with minimal lyrics! Can't wait for the finished canvas!

    ReplyDelete