03 January 2012

NYE in Pictures

We had a fairly low key NYE.
We prepped some yummy food and just had friends in and out all night.
Pretty much perfect for us.

Here are a few shots I captured that night.

Sparkles are a must for NYE.


My date for the evening.

Amanda and me.


Amanda, Ashley and me.
These girls and I go way back to gradeschool.


Picking out father-daughter guitars.


My brother, David.


Lucy woke up and came down to party for a few.


My brother Nick and his girlfriend, Deena.


Jordan and his brother, Nick aka Uncle Rusty.


My midnight smooch (well, reenacted).


Someone had to finish the champagne...


Hope you all had a wonderful, safe New Years!

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is priceless!! Looks like you had a good time. Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete