29 November 2012

More Gift Guides from Fellow Bloggers

While I have fun coming up with my gift suggestions for guys and gals, I absolutely love seeing what other bloggers have to share. It's not rare for me to find a few of my gifts each year thanks to these bloggers. Here is just a small handful of the ones I've come across this past week.


Crafty Gifts:
Design Sponge - Gifts for DIY Fans
Design Sponge - Ornaments & Trimming

Wallet Friendly:
Cupcakes & Cashmere - Gifts for Her Under $25
Design Sponge - Gift Guide Under $25

For the Gals:
A Lovely Lark - Gift Guide for Her
Dooley Noted - Gift Guide for the Gals
Ramshackle Glam - Gift Ideas for Her

For the Guys:
A Lovely Lark - Gift Guide for Him
Lauren Conrad - Gift Ideas for Him
Dooley Noted - Gift Guide for the Guys

For the Kiddies:
A Lovely Lark - Dolls
A Lovely Lark - Babes

For the Home:
Dooley Noted - Gifts for the Office
 
My absolute favorite gift guides come from Joanna at Cup of Jo. I rely on her every year. She always has the BEST ideas and I've bought a few great gifts from her suggestions. Her guides are going to be posted throughout the day today so be sure to check them out. In the meantime she links back to past years' guides.

I know there are many more gift guides out there and more to come from other bloggers, but if you're like me you are trying to get your shopping done sooner than later. Even better if it can be done online.

No comments:

Post a Comment