18 November 2012

Now Open: Lucy + James Etsy Shop!



I am beyond thrilled to announce my Etsy shop, Lucy + James is officially open. :)
It has taken many late nights, long hours and tired hands, but it's finally here.

This shop offers original, hand painted art done by me. 
Pre-made and custom orders are both available. 

I have 6 completed pieces for sale along with options for custom pieces in both 12x12 and 22x28. 
I am also working on more 12x12 that will be added to the shop hopefully within the next week or two.



Please take a moment and stop by for a visit. 
I hope you all enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on your new venture!!! I would love to feature your etsy shop on my blog sometime if you would like to guest post, let me know!! :) Your pieces are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! The hard work was definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too. :) I am pretty happy with it!

      Delete
  4. OK I'm kind of obsessed with all of these! Like may need one in the near future. Found your shop via Glamourmash, my DIY was linked as well. Following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be adding more soon. Hopefully next week! Checked out your DIY and blog, too :)

      Delete
  5. So happy for you! These are all amazing pieces and I've seen nothing like them out in the marketplace! Woo!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    P.S. Be sure to check out my CasesByAbigail Studded iPhone Case Giveaway happening right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I really enjoy making them so I'm glad people are liking!

      Delete