19 December 2012

Guest Blogging at Table For Three


I'm back! Well, not quite 100% but enough to write a quick post. Megan over at Table for Three kindly asked me write a guest post for her this week while she and her sweet family are on vacation. 

I feel as though I've been going a mile a minute these past few weeks (which might explain why I, the girl who never gets sick, caught the flu). The holidays are literally around the corner, this is the busiest time of year at my job, plus I'm trying to maintain my normal daily routine of being mommy and wife. I'll admit I sort of threw this DIY together at the last minute over the weekend, but I'm really glad I did. The end result was a pleasant surprise when I put them on our TV stand and they really helped complete that corner of our living room. Funny how things work, right?

Check out my guest post and learn how I made this painted planters here


1 comment: