Our little Bean is already three months old and is developing quite her own personality. While she can be high maintence at times, she is the sweetest little thing and can brighten up any bad mood in a second.
A few key notes:
- Eating great, usually 4oz every 3-4 hours. Still only breastmilk.
- Mila is very scheduled. You can bet she will go to bed each night at 9, wake up to eat at 4am and sleep again until 7am. She will let you know by 9am that it's naptime, same thing around 6pm. The naps in between depend on what we're doing that day and if we are running around versus lounging around the house.
- Smiles so much, the sweetest little smile. Unless, of course, I'm trying to get a photo of her smile, little stinker.
- Her laugh is infectious. I forgot how great the sound of a baby's laugh is. We've found a few ticklish spots on her neck and arms to get those giggles going, but sometimes we even get a few surprises. I hiccuped yesterday which brought on her laugh.
- She sits in her bumbo for short periods of time (10-15 minutes) and if she has a toy to interact with and focus on, she seems to really be content.
- Lots of drool and chewing her fingers!
- Mila is becoming more and more alert when she's awake.
- She's really starting to use her hands to reach for things and put them in her mouth.
- While I hate to admit it, she's adjusting very well to Mommy being gone all day at work. Luckily just a few more weeks before I home with the girls again on a more regular basis.
- Mila and Lucy already have an amazing bond. Lucy adores her little sister, lays with her and talks to her all the time and smothers her in hugs and kisses. Mila just needs to see Lucy's face and she lights up with tons of smiles. When Lucy came home from a few days at the beach with her grandparents, all she wanted want to see her little sister and talk to her. Sometimes I really think they're sharing secrets. I'm hoping this bond stays this sweet.
We love you Mila Jane.