06 January 2011

Nursery Art

Today was a long, exhausting day. Started with an hour long trek to Dover for our First Trimester Screening. Everything went well and we got to watch our little babe wiggling about for a half an hour or so while the tech checked things out. We spent almost 2 hours at the doctor's office, but it was totally worth it just to watch our baby dancing around.  After an hour ride back, and heading straight to work, working late, then meeting the in-laws at their house for dinner we just got back to home around 9:00. I'm beat. So this post is going to be a shortie. But I just wanted to share some great Etsy shops I've stumbled upon while researching art for the nursery. 


(great personalized pieces)

(I'm a little obsessed with all the animal prints. 
I'm considering getting a number of them to put on one wall)


(Ok this isn't wall art, but how adorable is this Beatles onesie?)



(Might be more suited for a toddler or older room)


Enjoy!

Oh and this weekend in addition to putting together our dresser in the nursery, I'm going to make my mom's chili recipe. I've never made it before, to I'll let you know how it goes.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment