12 January 2011

Our Honeymoon in Pictures






These are long overdue, but finally I am finally getting around to posting some honeymoon pictures. 

The morning after our wedding my in-laws drove us to NY for our 7 day cruise to Bermuda. We has the most amazing time. After a year or so of hectic planning and a never-ending to-do lists it was so great to turn off our phones and toss them in the safe. It was strange to think we had nothing that we had to do, but we enjoyed every minute out it. 

If I had to pick one thing that I loved most about our honeymoon, it would have to be that Jordan and I laughed non-stop all week. It was just so perfectly us. One of my favorite things about Jordan is that he can make me laugh at the drop of a hat. Even in the middle of a petty argument he will say something silly and I can't help but smile. I can't think of anything more perfect than spending a week on a beautiful island, laughing my butt off with my best friend.  







































No comments:

Post a Comment