13 June 2011

Personalized Wire Hanger

In my Wedding - A Closer Look post from November, I shared resources for some of my favorite details from our wedding. One of these details was my custom "Mrs DeMaio" wedding dress hanger seen below.


I ordered this hanger from Anna Hartshorn over at LilaFrances on Etsy. I absolutely love it and to this day we have it hanging on the wall in our master bedroom. The picture above makes me so happy when I look at it.   

Once we found out we were having a girl and decided on a name, I knew I wanted to order another hanger from Anna - this time with Lucy's name. For $15.00 (+SH) I ordered the Original Eight Inch Personalized Wire Hanger for Infants. It's a smaller, more 'childlike' version of the wedding dress hanger.

I ordered the hanger on April 12, and today it arrived in the mail! (It takes 8-10 weeks for the hanger to be completed and shipped so if you'd like to order one be sure to plan ahead.)

Needless to say, I couldn't be happier with what I received. 






We still need to decide where we want to hang it in the nursery.

Be sure to check out Anna's website and Etsy shop to purchase one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment