10 August 2011

Eric Carle and Pottery Barn


Any parent or parent-to-be is familiar with Eric Carle's children books. I would be surprised if you told me you've never seen The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I see an assortment of these every time I'm shopping at Marshalls/Home Goods. I just love the art in these classic books - the bright colors and fun graphics just seem so appropriate for a child's library. 

Well good news: now you can have these graphics for your child's room. Pottery Barn has started selling an entire collection of Eric Carle inspired wall art, linens, dishes, bathroom accessories, games, halloween costumes and more. 

I absolutely love the colors and abstract look of these graphics. If I had a little boy I would create his entire room based on these items. Throw in a big red rug and some bright accent table with chairs - perfection.










See more via Pottery Barn Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment