11 November 2011

Girl Crush: Elin Kling

Thanks to WWW I have been introduced to my new girl crush, Elin Kling.
She's a model turned fashion blogger from Sweden who runs Scandinavia's biggest fashion blog, Style by Kling.
I came upon her blog last night and I'm hooked.
In fact, was pinning several of her looks on my pinterest as inspiration.  
(See the link to the right to follow me on Pinterest!)



She makes something as simple as jeans and a sweat shirt look chic.



I've been wearing my blazer like crazy lately.
Love seeing jeans with a blazer.



Makes me want to start wearing my chucks again.



Those purple booties are the perfect pop of color to an all-black ensemble.


Love love these gold pants.



I've been craving a pair of black leather skinnies for quite some time now.



Effortless.

Check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment