03 February 2012

Hooray Tar-Jay

I went to the mall last night to do some Valentine/birthday shopping for the hubby.
I wasn't even looking for anything for the house, but when I stopped in Target I saw an entire section with gold home decor accents. Of course I needed to check things out since I've got guest room on the brain these days.

Here are a few of the great finds they had:

gold and white chevron pillow $19.99

gold floor pouf - $49.99

lamp base: $64.99, chevron shade $19.99

gold chevron storage box (not sure of price)

They had a whole section that had even more items, but these were the ones that caught my eye.

So which one of these fun finds came home with me?
If you guessed the gold pouf, then ding ding ding, you are correct!


Although I had no plans to purchase an ottoman for the guest room, I think this will serve as a great accent piece. Plus it's a great, more budget-friendly alternate to the famous Moroccan poufs seen all over the internet these days, ranging from $200-500.



I'm not going to lie I'm sort of a little in love with the other items and I'm debating heading back to Target and picking them up. I think the lamp and pillow together would be a little chevron overload in the room, but I'm sure I'd have no problem finding a home for one of them elsewhere.

Do you have any lucky finds lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment