11 June 2012

Father's Day Gifts

I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself in the gift-giving department, especially for Jordan. I always want to get the best, the most unqiue, the most thoughtful gifts for him whether it be Christmas, his birthday, Valentine's Day, etc. We've been together long enough that we both ask what the other person wants for these holidays. It's easier that way and we'd both much rather get one another something the other person really wants or needs. That being said, I always try to sneak in one 'surprise' gift that Jordan isn't expecting.

Father's Day is going to be here before we know it. I was pretty stumped to start out when it came to picking out some gifts for Jordan. A few of my favorite blogs have posted their top picks for Father's Day gifts, so I thought I'd share in case a few of you were stumped like me. I did get one really good idea from one of these blogs, but I won't tell you which since a certain first time dad reads this blog....





Do any of you have any great suggestions you'd like to share??

2 comments:

  1. I was stumped what to get Jer too since he got me such a great gift for mothers day! Olivia broke Jers cross necklace he got before she was born so I have been searching for something similar to get him as a replacement from her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After this weekend is over I'll be sure to share what I bought. :)

      Delete