20 September 2012

Feeling Grown Up

 
Nothing makes you feel more like a grown up than refinancing your house. Although I guess at 28, married and with a kid, I should feel like a grown up already, right? It feels good to have this done and will ultimately be very beneficial to us financially. We don't have plans to move in the next few years so a refinance saves us a good chunk of change.
 
The above picture is the attorney's office where we settled this morning. I loved it immediately, especially the gorgeous front doors. I wish I had taken a picture of the floor, too. Unfortunately some of the best houses in the city have been converted into business offices. Boo!
 
 
Don't forget about the Shabby Apple $50 giveaway going on now through Friday.
See details here.
As an added bonus, Shabby Apple is offering my readers 10% off any order for the next month when they use the code 'simplekindoflife10off'. It just keeps getting better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment