15 March 2013

Target Does It Again

Target has really done it again. I am more and more impressed each time step inside (and let's face it I stop by Target at least once a week).

I stumbled upon this great Tumblr and Instagram account, Target Does It Again, a few weeks ago and I've been hooked since. Jen and Laura post shots of great Target finds they spot each day. They even make sure to mention the brand and price of each item they feature. I'll admit I peek every once and a while at the clothing section of Target, but I usually immediately go straight to the home goods and skip the clothes. Once I started following this Instagram account, I have been loving what I'm seeing. So much that I had to take an impromptu trip to Target the other night and stock up on a few things.

Here are some of my favorites that I spotted:

1. Mossimo Cap Sleeve Graphic Tee, $17.99
2. Mossimo Knit Vest with Studs, $27.99
3. Mossimo Sleeveless Black Jumpsuit, $29.99
4. Merona Mali Tassel Flat, $19.9
5. Merona Floral Crossbody, $19.99
6. Mossimo Ombre Crew Neck Sweatshirt, $22.99
7. Xhileration Strapless Sweetheart Fit & Flare Dress, $24.99
8. Xhileration Challis Shorts, $17.99
9. Mossimo Patricia Fabric Cobalt Wedge, $29.99

I picked up a few pieces of clothing for Lucy and myself and also snagged these adorable mugs on clearance for $2.50 a piece.


Be sure to check out Target Does it Again on Tumblr and Instagram. You'll be hooked. It doesn't hurt that they both give me MAJOR hair envy. HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

  1. I love following their instagram! I've been looking everywhere for a black jumpsuit so I think a Target trip is in my future

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow them as well! SO great. I've been dying to go pick up a pair of sandals they posted about last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. can't wait to be able to wear normal clothes again!

    ReplyDelete