06 February 2011

Master Bathroom - Finally!

Three posts in one day? What can I say, I'm on a roll and have no real interest in watching the Superbowl. I could have put everything into one long post, but even I don't want to scroll through all of that. 

Ok, it's a few months late, but I am finally posting some pictures of our master bathroom. Did you see that little doorway in the last post of our master bedroom? 


Ok come a little closer..

There it is! Our master bathroom is finally looking normal. Now before we step inside let's take a quick refresher. (More details in this post.)

Master bathroom before moving in:
.

Master bathroom after first coat of paint. Supposed to be blue, turned out periwinkle. 
Second paint job was a truer, darker blue and lasted probably about two years. No pictures available of that step. Back in November I made the decision that I wanted to go more neutral and softer in my paint choices around the house and opted to get rid of the blue bathroom. What color did I paint it? White. Yup. Plain old boring white. And you know what? I love it. 







There you have it.  A few months late, but a peek into our master bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment