08 September 2014

Lucy's Bedroom: Resources

I promised a resource list a few months back when I first shared photos from Lucy's room. Now that I've taken new photos for the House Tour page, I figured there was no better time than now to finally share where I purchased things. I love this room! I made sure to provide direct links where I could. 


Bedding - Anthropologie (sheet set, large pillows)
Toddler quilt - Rikshaw Design
Velvet pillow - Etsy
Wall decal - Target
Chalkboard - vintage
Black/White Audrey Print - Homegoods
Lucy letters - Anthropologie (style discontinued)
Rug - Ecarpet Gallery
Play kitchen - DIY by me
Table & chairs - Ikea
Metal tins - Target


Bookshelf - Ikea
Dresser - Ikea
Audrey prints - Etsy (vintage)
Lamp - Target
Frames - Target, Ikea
Curtain Wire - Ikea
Dollhouse - Pottery Barn Kids
Art - Lucy


Door knobs - Anthropologie
Mirror - Ikea
Lucy hanger - Etsy
Stool - vintage
Wall hanging - DIY


No comments:

Post a Comment